Volunteer at Woolman
Woolman uses Volunteer Match to list our open volunteer positions. Currently we are looking for people to help in the following areas:
- Office Support
- Special Programs Teachers and Docents
- Site Maintenance
- Trail and Garden Maintenance
- Special Events
- Salmon Run Race Day
- Plant and Wildlife Documentation
We have the following requirements to volunteer either on campus or through any of our programs:
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old at the time of signing up
- Volunteers must be able to commit to a regularly scheduled shift or for their complete set of dates for their project.
- Volunteers must abide by all guidelines, customer service expectations, and hospitality policies.
- Volunteers must have access to a computer and have an email address.
If accepted as a volunteer, you will be asked to:
- Adhere to Woolman’s incoming volunteer background pre-screening requirements, including a California background check
- Complete and attend a new volunteer orientation
More information along with the current open opportunities are at
Detailed information about volunteer requirements is provided at our information sessions.